Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop Week 4

 
I am just joining Terry Blais' Great Pumpkin Blog Hop and it's Week 4 already! 
 
PLEASE JOIN THE BLOG HOP TOO!
 
I have grandbabies who will love trick-or-treating this year.  I can't wait to see their costumes!  Tavin is 5 and Paeton is 3.  Fun ages for Halloween :)  (Watch for pictures in the near future.) 
I really like the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP from the Holiday Catalog.  It matches so well with the Houndstooth Embossing Folder!  I used the Freshly Made Sketches #48 for this card layout.
 
Stamps:  Tricky Treats
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, Tangerine tango, Basic gray, Basic black, Very vanilla
Accessories:  Houndstooth embossing folder, Festive paper piercing pack, Labels collection framelits, Piercer and pad, Rhinestones


1 comment:

  1. This is really cute! It'll be fun to see the grandkids' costumes. I've seen so many cool ones lately. I love the texture, paper and piercing on your card - and those eyes are crazy cool!!! Thanks for adding your card to my blog hop. I appreciate that.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete