Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

AIR Goodies

American Ink Rewards!

I am a member of American Ink, which is comprised of all the downline of Terry Blais.  There are so many inspirational and motivational reasons to join her group (I'm a second line downline), and one of them is her AIR program.  She sets quarterly goals for us to reach for, and when we achieve those goals, she treats us to a specially made lunch and goodies!  This time we had salad and baked potatoes for lunch.  Delicious!


This is a pouch Terry handmade out of Comfort Cafe fabric.  I wonder if she knew that's my favorite?!


Inside the bag was a Stampin' Up! notepad, spritzers, a blender pen, and a cute flower stamp.


We made four projects during our luncheon.  They are adorable!

This is a Birthday Cake Tea Light.  My hubby gives birthday cards (that I make for him, obviously) to all of his employees.  Now they will have a little birthday cake to celebrate their special day too!  Can you believe how cute this is?


We made an exploding purse with the new Core'dinations Card Stock from the Holiday Catalog.  You can order from this catalog now!  I love the look of this card stock when you gently sand the embossed design.



We made a Snips fabric holder, again, with Comfort Cafe fabric.  The fabric is cut with the Petal Cone Bigz Die for the Big Shot.  We used Stampin' Up! Fabric Adhesive to place batting between the two layers of fabric, then the standard blanket stitch with Baker's Twine was used to sew it together.  We finished it off with flowers and an Antique Brad.


You will have to wait to see my final project, as I'm adding final touches to it.  Check back in a few days!

Thank you, Terry Blais, for being such an Awesome Upline!!







1 comment:

  1. Geez, I'm blushing! Your photos look great. Thank YOU for being an achiever. You'll go far, kid. :-)

    ReplyDelete