Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Feel Goods Heat Embossing

Terry, Kim and I had a video-making day last week.  It is always a fun time.  I think we should make a video of our bloopers, actually.  You won't believe how crazy we are!  For some reason, unbeknownst to anyone but Kim, my "shiny buttons" and "keeps the embossing powder from getting in places that you don't want it" comments made her laugh.  She actually had to leave the room during the filming of this video because she couldn't control herself! :) 
 
I hope you like my video.  There will be more to come. 
 
You can access all of our American Ink tutorial videos on my "Video" tab at the top of this page.

1 comment:

  1. This video had me laughing all over again, Barb! You do good stuff. Love the card! :-)

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete