Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Did you miss me? I'm back!

 
I have been so busy!  The end of 2012 flew by.  Between visiting with family, transcription work, the Holidays and Elijah's 1st birthday, where did all the time go?!

I wasn't able to spend the holidays with my son, DIL and grandkids, Tavin and Paeton this year.  They live in North Carolina.  But I did visit them before the holidays.
 
Tavin is on the right.  He's 5 and loves Spiderman :)  Paeton is in the middle and is convinced she's a princess (we think so too).  She's 3 and has a personality larger than life.  They are incredibly precious to me, and I miss them tremendously.  My daughter Jenny is on the left, and she also lives in North Carolina with her hubby, Justin, and sweet Elijah, who just turned 1!
 
Jenny and her family were able to come home for Christmas.  So exciting!  While they were here, we celebrated Elijah's 1st birthday on December 28.
 
 
 
My family means the WORLD to me,
and you'll be seeing more pictures in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment