Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ladies' Club - July

These are the three cards that my Ladies' Club made when we met a few days ago.


Postage Due with Summer Starfruit In-Color.  I CASE'd this card from Terry Blais.  This is such a simple card, but I think it's got just enough quirkiness to be one of my favorites.  I used Summer Starfruit to layer the main design as well as in the smaller postage stamp.  I also used Real Red and Early Espresso.  Marina Mist provides the backdrup for the big postage stamp.  The postage stamp punch coordinates great with this stamp set.  Makes me want to take a trip!  Maui anyone?  (My favorite place on Earth!)


This card used the Reason to Smile stamp set, which was on sale in July for $5 with a $50 minimum order.  I absolutely love 2-step stamping.  You will also see the embellishment used on this card in the new Holiday Catalog which begins August 1.  If you're like me, you will want everything in this catalog.  Stampin' Up! doesn't disappoint with the new Bundles and stamp sets.





This is a Birthday Easel card.  I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set for the big flower and added a Primrose Petals Dahlia in the center.  They look much larger in the catalog, but they are very small.  Cute, cute!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Obviously I like the first card - lol. I love the designer frame around the words on the second card. It looks better here than in the catalog! And the easel card with the dahlia is SO CUTE! I may be CASing you.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good evening. Love the cards and dahlia in the middle. I wasn't sure I wanted the dahlias until we made the card at your club. Now I have to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the metal on the blue birthday card. I think that combining different shapes, textures, and materials really makes for a visually stimulating design.

    ReplyDelete